Deestone OTR Tyres for JCB 3CX/4CX/3DX Backhoe Loaders
The Deestone series of 18” and 28” off-the-road (OTR) bias tyres for construction, industrial and implement equipments provide JCB backhoe loaders with heavy-duty performance to maximize uptime and cost-efficiency at project sites across Sabah, East Malaysia.
Malaysia tyre distributor, Evermatic Distribution is a leading supplier of OTR tyres including Deestone D302 and Deestone D314 R-4 – offering versatile performance and reliable tyre durability for essential JCB heavy machineries such as JCB 3CX, JCB 4CX and JCB 3DX.
- 18” off-the-road (OTR) bias tyres
- For construction, industrial and implement equipments
- Robust nylon casing ensures durability
- Tread pattern designed to provide on/off-road traction
- 12.5/80-18 12PR for JCB 3CX Compact / Classic / Elite etc.
- 12.5/80-18 12PR for JCB 3DX Xtra / Super etc.
DEESTONE D314 R-4
- 28” off-the-road (OTR) bias tyres
- For construction and industrial equipments
- Strong nylon casing ensures toughness and stability
- Sturdy, extra-wide overlapping lugs
- Advanced chip and wear-resistant tread compound
- 16.9-28 12PR for JCB 3CX Super / Elite etc.
- 16.9-28 12PR for JCB 4CX Eco / Eco Sitemaster etc.
- 16.9-28 12PR for JCB 3DX / 3DX-Xtra EcoXcellence etc.
Your Tyre Partner
Deestone tyres for JCB backhoe loaders are available from Evermatic Distribution, a Malaysia tyre distributor based in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, East Malaysia. We distribute and supply the full range of Deestone tyres throughout western Sabah including Kota Kinabalu, Penampang, Inanam, Tuaran, Ranau, Putatan and Papar; southern Sabah including Tawau, Labuan, Beaufort, Keningau and Tenom; eastern Sabah including Sandakan and Lahad Datu; and northern Sabah including Kudat and Kota Marudu:
- Deestone passenger car radial (PCR) tyres
- Deestone ultra-high performance (UHP) tyres
- Deestone SUV/4x4 tyres
- Deestone light truck (LT)/ultra-light truck (ULT) tyres
- Deestone truck & bus radial (TBR) tyres
- Deestone farm & agricultural implement off-the-road (OTR) tyres
- Deestone forklift/tractor/industrial off-the-road (OTR) tyres
- Deestone construction/earthmoving off-the-road (OTR) tyres
- Deestone ATV, golf cart/buggy, go cart & wheel-barrow specialty off-the-road (OTR) tyres
Browse our Products or Contact us for more details on Deestone products.
Deestone was founded in Thailand in 1977 and is today, the country’s largest Thai-owned tyre production facility with international distribution in more than 120 countries worldwide. Deestone manufactures a wide segment of quality tyres to meet market-specific requirements with high production standards and global certifications including ISO, DOT, E-mark, TUV NORD, SIRIM, MS and more.